Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Animalarium

This post, is about a great link to an animal illustration webpage, that I thought I would mention.

It is a blogger site called Animalarium. It is full of artwork that appeals to me and my route in this project. I will use this site as part of my inspiration, as to how to develop my final pieces for my book of drawings.

http://theanimalarium.blogspot.co.uk/ < image reference at this link.

The blogspot site features a collection of different animal illustrations, and some of them are in the 1950's style of children's illustration. This is the style that appeals to the theme that I decided to go with for this unit.

As a expansive side note, my style is based around 1950's children's illustration, using a hybrid of carton and realistic forms. At the start I made this clear in a past blog post, and I still feel like this theme is a good route to take. I am having fun creating work in this style, and I enjoy doing what I am doing for this unit very much.


http://theanimalarium.blogspot.co.uk/



Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment