Wednesday 27 November 2013

Alphabet Example

http://www.prekfurniture.com/images/_products/prekfurniture/5512.jpg < image reference at this link.

This image offers a great example of the type of illustration work that I will be undertaking for this unit, which is the last one in module one.

The image above is an example in a highly cartoon-like form, and also is aimed at a specific audience, which is children. The basic idea is displayed here despite its cartoon format, where the animals wrap in to the shapes of an individual letter.

This image is also similar to an illustration that I sketched earlier, to display my example of what exactly I'd be doing.


I will be researching more into children's illustration types over the next few days, and I will also be looking into 1950's children's illustration too.

Will keep you posted, on my blog as usual.




Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment